Find your ring size easy with the 5 Step Size Finder, then compare to the chart
1. Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 3/4".
2. Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger or toe.
3. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
5. Use this measurement and the chart to the right to determine your ring size.
If you are between sizes order the larger size
This chart will help you determine the ring size you will require. Use a tape measure, piece of string or piece of string around your finger or toe, where you will be wearing the ring. Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a full circle. Then take the marked string or paper and measure it so you can compare it with the below chart. If it is a wide band, you might wish to add one size to accommodate for the extra width.